Throughout December, we have some exciting activities planned in some of our branches and on social media to help raise money for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex. We have been proud supporters of this independent charity for many years and we have raised thousands of pounds for them. We want your help to raise money for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex again this year and we have some fun ways of getting people to donate!
On Thursday 10th December, our Taylors Hill Godstone branch will be holding a fundraising day with a ‘guess the weight on the weighbridge’ game and some fantastic prizes to be won. There will also be some delicious home baked treats on offer in exchange for a small donation.
Our High Street Godstone branch is holding their fundraising day on Friday 11th December with some exciting prizes to be won. Pop in to see how you could win while supporting a good cause too!
Try the #TeaBagChallenge!
We are also running our #TeaBagChallenge on social media to raise money and awareness for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex. We want as many people as possible to take part!
So how does it work? It’s all about aim – and all you’ll need is a mug, a tea bag and a phone to film on! Here’s how to join in…
1. Place an empty mug about a metre away from you
2. Attempt to throw the tea bag into the mug!
3. Video your attempts…and ultimate success. The more creative your attempts, the better!
4. Share on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, tagging us and Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex and include #TeaBagChallenge too
5. Donate if you can and tag 3 people to take on the #TeaBagChallenge!
We are really excited about the fun activities we have coming up to help us raise money for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex. Please pop into branch or take part in the #TeaBagChallenge if you can to support our charitable efforts!